General Enterprises bv is both, an authorized Service Center for the Diamond DA42 and Thielert approved maintenance facility. We believe by providing maintenance service on different single- and twin piston aircraft, we provide greater expertise resulting in greater service.
Our team of well trained maintenance professionals stands ready to meet your service needs for your Twin Star!
With the Diamond fleet of a well known flight academy located at our airport, our technicians have inspections on more than 5000 flying hours of experience on these types and take pride in ensuring that your aircraft is maintained to the highest safety standards. If you operate a Diamond DA42 and want the best maintenance available for your plane, please give us a call.
Whether your Diamond needs routine maintenance, avionic works, upgrades, minor or major repairs, annual or a pre-purchase inspection, our highly trained staff is ready to provide you with our best service. Our technical manager, Henk Oosterveen, can answer all of your maintenance related questions and provide quotations for any service work or modifications you are interested in.
- All phase inspections and hourly/calendar inspections.
- Airworthiness review and pre-purchase inspections.
- Services for avionics, electronics and instruments.
- Airframe inspection and Airframe modifications.
- Heavy and minor structural repairs and modifications.
- Gearbox exchanges
- Engine upgrades from 1.7 to 2.0
- Fuel quantity and flow systems.
- Engine and Propeller exchanges.
- Cabin recovery/ repair/modifications.
- Composite repairs.
- Maintenance management service.
- Large spareparts warehouse.
For queries, further information or a non-binding quotation, please telephone or e-mail us or contact our workshop manager Henk Oosterveen directly,
phone +31 50 309 60 60, email@example.com.